SecretHub is looking for a technical content producer to help with our marketing!
Are you the one?
All software needs secrets to access other resources: database passwords, API tokens, encryption keys. Unfortunately, these secrets usually end up in plaintext code, making them not so secure.
SecretHub is a developer tool that prevents critical security breaches and removes development and operations bottlenecks by helping DevOps teams to securely provision passwords and keys across their entire IT infrastructure. Encryption, access controls, and audit logging are all built-in. And the best part? It can all be implemented with just a few lines of code.
Our startup consists of young software engineers and experienced serial-entrepreneurs. You'll be working closely with the founders and the development team to bring SecretHub to the next level.
Along the way to signing up more customers, there are many challenges ahead: to attract attention of developers, we’ve been writing industry specific blog posts and social media posts, but we need your help to make this truly great.
Our startup consists of young software engineers and experienced serial-entrepreneurs. You’ll be working closely with the founders and the development team to bring SecretHub to the next level.
If you're the kind of person we're looking for, this should ring a bell:
- You have your feet rooted in code, but your head’s looking out for new ways to engage your fellow developers and their companies.
- You keep up to date with the tech world in one way or another, whether that’s through podcasts, videos or blog posts.
- You love to make complicated developing principles sound like a piece of cake with your storytelling.
- Besides professional passion, you actually have a life outside of work. Interesting people make happy teams.
- You like freedom. It fuels your ideas.
- You’re willing to take an online course here and read a book there to continuously improve your skills and knowledge.
- You’re comfortable taking responsibility for building a vital part of the business.
- You receive feedback as candidly and constructively as you give it.
- Preferably you’re available on-site for 3 or more days a week in our Delft office (the Netherlands), but we’re open to remote people in the EU and US timezone too. And we have occasional “working from home days” when needed.
- You have a background in software engineering.
- You know our integrations, like Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or
<insert favorite DevOps tool here>.
- You’re comfortable with (learning) Markdown.
- You can communicate your ideas clearly, both on paper and in person.
- You have demonstrated experience in writing English content.
- You know/are willing to learn how to navigate our social media platforms, scheduling and performance optimization.
- If you’re reading this and think: “Gee, I could’ve made this even more swanky”, come give us a shout!
What we can offer you
- The usual: a competitive salary and stock options.
- A hardworking team that doesn't shy away from hypothesizing how to improve the world.
- Budget to keep you curious and your brain learning.
- Coaching in professional growth from a licensed professional.
- Weekly Friday afternoon socials, which have a 50% chance of escalation and a 50% chance of serious (board)game competition.
Still reading and thinking "this is so me"? Hit us up for a quick chat to see if we'd enjoy working together.
Even when you feel you don't fit the bill 100%, just give us a call! Nobody is perfect.
Please add your CV and how you found us to your email.Third party recruitment not welcome.