SecretHub is always looking for software engineers.
Are you the one?
All software needs secrets to access other resources: database passwords, API tokens, encryption keys. Unfortunately, these secrets usually end up in plaintext code, making them not so secure.
SecretHub helps software developers to securely provision passwords and keys to the applications that power their business, preventing critical leaks of corporate data and increasing productivity. Think LastPass for machines. And the best part? It works across all platforms and can be implemented in less than 30 minutes with just a few lines of code.
Our startup consists of young software engineers and experienced serial-entrepreneurs. You'll be working closely with the founders and the development team to bring SecretHub to the next level.
Along the way to signing up more customers, there are many challenges ahead: integrations need to be built, functionality needs to be added, infrastructure needs to scale, and code needs to be polished.
You get to develop that.
Our startup consists of young software engineers and experienced serial-entrepreneurs. You’ll be working closely with the founders and the development team to bring SecretHub to the next level.
If you're the kind of person we're looking for, this should ring a bell:
- To SQL or to NoSQL? This and forced pushes to master keep you awake at night.
- You’ve contributed to open-source projects.
- Hearing someone attempt to sell AES as ‘military grade encryption’ is so cringeworthy you nearly break out crying.
- You prefer tabs over spaces. Just kidding, our automatic formatter doesn’t care about your whitespace orientation.
- You love coding, but don’t shy away from other responsibilities which are inherent in a startup (think of writing technical blog posts and how-to-guides for other developers, the occasional sales demo, or even speaking at a conference!)
- Besides professional passion, you actually have a life outside of work. Interesting people make happy teams.
- You like freedom. It fuels your ideas.
- Every day is an opportunity to learn something you didn’t know yesterday.
- You’re comfortable taking responsibility for building a vital part of the business.
- You receive feedback as candidly and constructively as you give it.
- You’re available 3 or more days a week at our Delft office, but we have occasional “working from home days” when needed.
- You’ve got your favorite backend stack skills (Golang, Node, Python, Ruby, you name it) down to a tee.
- Familiarity with Golang is a plus, but not a necessity. We’ll get you up and running in no time.
- You produce code that reads like a story, one that you’ve designed it to tell.
- You know your Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or
<insert favorite DevOps tool here>.
- You can work on Mac or Linux.
- You work with Git, review pull requests on GitHub and are comfortable with Markdown.
- You can communicate your ideas clearly, both on paper and in person.
- You’re proficient in English.
What we can offer you
- The usual: a competitive salary and stock options.
- A hardworking team that doesn't shy away from hypothesizing how to improve the world.
- Budget to keep you curious and your brain learning.
- Coaching in professional growth from a licensed professional.
- Weekly Friday afternoon socials, which have a 50% chance of escalation and a 50% chance of serious (board)game competition.
Still reading and thinking "this is so me"? Hit us up for a quick chat to see if we'd enjoy working together.
Even when you feel you don't fit the bill 100%, just give us a call! Nobody is perfect.
Please add your CV, cover letter and how you found us to your email.Third party recruitment not welcome.