SecretHub is always looking for extra help in development.
Are you the one?
All software needs secrets to access other resources: database passwords, API tokens, encryption keys. Unfortunately, these secrets usually end up in plaintext code, making them not so secure.
SecretHub helps software developers to securely provision passwords and keys to the applications that power their business, preventing critical leaks of corporate data and increasing productivity. Think LastPass for machines. And the best part? It works across all platforms and can be implemented in less than 30 minutes with just a few lines of code.
Our startup consists of young software engineers and experienced serial-entrepreneurs. You'll be working closely with the founders and the development team to bring SecretHub to the next level.
In short, we build stuff to solve problems for people like us: developers and their companies. Along the way to signing up more customers, there are many challenges ahead: integrations need to be built, functionality needs to be added, infrastructure needs to scale, and code needs to be polished.
You get to develop that with your senior colleagues.
Our startup consists of young software engineers and experienced serial-entrepreneurs. You’ll be working closely with the founders and the development team to bring SecretHub to the next level.
If you're the kind of person we're looking for, this should ring a bell:
- To SQL or to NoSQL? This and forced pushes to master keep you awake at night.
- You’ve had your own projects, spent a summer at computer camp, or built an online appointment scheduler for your uncle the dentist.
- You prefer tabs over spaces. Just kidding, our automatic formatter doesn’t care about your whitespace orientation.
- Besides professional passion, you actually have a life outside of work. Interesting people make happyteams.
- You like freedom. It fuels your ideas.
- Every day is an opportunity to learn something you didn’t know yesterday.
- You receive feedback as candidly and constructively as you give it.
- You’re available 1.5 or more days a week at our Delft office, but we have occasional “working from home days” when needed.
- Familiarity with Golang is a plus, but not a necessity. We’ll get you up and running in no time.
- You produce code that reads like a story, one that you’ve designed it to tell.
- You know Docker, Git, and you’re all for automating everything, for example with Git, Github. And you’re comfortable with Markdown.
- You can work on Mac or Linux.
- You can communicate your ideas clearly, both on paper and in person.
- You’re proficient in English.
What we can offer you
- The usual: a competitive salary and stock options.
- A hardworking team that doesn't shy away from hypothesizing how to improve the world.
- Budget to keep you curious and your brain learning.
- Coaching in professional growth from a licensed professional.
- Weekly Friday afternoon socials, which have a 50% chance of escalation and a 50% chance of serious (board)game competition.
Still reading and thinking "this is so me"? Hit us up for a quick chat to see if we'd enjoy working together.
Even when you feel you don't fit the bill 100%, just give us a call! Nobody is perfect.
Please add your CV, cover letter and how you found us to your email.Third party recruitment not welcome.