SecretHub is looking for a Content Marketeer to help with our marketing!
Are you the one?
All software needs secrets to access other resources: database passwords, API tokens, encryption keys. Unfortunately, these secrets usually end up in plaintext code, making them not so secure.
SecretHub helps software developers to securely provision passwords and keys to the applications that power their business, preventing critical leaks of corporate data and increasing productivity. Think LastPass for machines. And the best part? It works across all platforms and can be implemented in less than 30 minutes with just a few lines of code.
Our startup consists of young software engineers and experienced serial-entrepreneurs. You'll be working closely with the founders and the development team to bring SecretHub to the next level.
One of the biggest challenges our company faces is to bridge the gap between hardcore tech and business impact. How do we explain a complex technical product to both developers (the end-users) and tech-savvy managers that don’t need to know all the nitty gritty details (the buyers)?
This is where you come in.
We need you to help us make our story appealing to both the developer and the enterprise. Our shopping list consists of creating content to guide people through the buying process, to drive traffic to the website, and collaborating with designers to create landing pages that convert. We want to be found! And we want you to be our Storyteller in Chief.
If you're the kind of person we're looking for, this should ring a bell:
- To realise or to realize - this and passively voiced CTAs keep you awake at night.
- People can’t help but listen to your stories, whether they’re written down, told, or captured in video.
- Your trademark is explaining complex technical concepts in language so simple even your grandma understands them.
- Your bathroom mirror is riddled with post-its like “All you need is 1000 true fans”, “Never feed salad to a lion”, and “Don’t Pitch. Educate!”… just kidding, we’re not that specific. A healthy obsession with content marketing will do too.
- There’s nothing better than a quick chat with a real person to figure out what is going on in the user’s head. Figuring out what gets them excited gets you excited.
- Subtle SEO that doesn’t get in your way makes your head tingle. Content Marketeers stuffing too many Content Marketing keywords in job listings for Content Marketing professionals for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) makes you cringe.
- Seeing marketing that clearly aligns with a company’s brand strategy puts a smile on your face, but seeing “last posted 6 months ago” on a company blog makes your fingers itch.
- Besides professional passion, you actually have a life outside of work. Interesting people make happy teams.
- You like freedom. It fuels your ideas.
- You’re willing to take an online course here and read a book there to continuously improve your skills and knowledge.
- You’re comfortable taking responsibility for building a vital part of the business.
- You receive feedback as candidly and constructively as you give it.
- Preferably you’re available on-site for 3 or more days a week in our Delft office (the Netherlands), but we’re open to remote people in the EU and US timezone too. And we have occasional “working from home days” when needed.
- You have demonstrated experience in writing English content. You communicate your ideas clearly, both on paper and in person.
- If there is a place somewhere on the internet where you showcase your creativity, let us know. Be it a blog, a YouTube channel, etc. - we’re keen to see it!
- Have you given a talk? Send us a link!
- You know how to navigate social media platforms, scheduling and performance optimization.
- You have created B2B marketing and sales content before: whitepapers, webinars, case studies, the whole shebang.
- SEO and SEM are your bread and butter.
- You understand the world our users live in, so preferably you have (some) programming experience, previous work experience at a software company, or a background in data science, mathematics, econometrics, etc.
- You’re comfortable with (learning) Markdown.
- If you’re reading this and think: “Gee, I could’ve made this even more swanky”, come give us a shout!
What we can offer you
- The usual: a competitive salary and stock options.
- A hardworking team that doesn't shy away from hypothesizing how to improve the world.
- Budget to keep you curious and your brain learning.
- Coaching in professional growth from a licensed professional.
- Weekly Friday afternoon socials, which have a 50% chance of escalation and a 50% chance of serious (board)game competition.
Still reading and thinking "this is so me"? Hit us up for a quick chat to see if we'd enjoy working together.
Even when you feel you don't fit the bill 100%, just give us a call! Nobody is perfect.
Please add your CV, cover letter and how you found us to your email.Third party recruitment not welcome.