Security That Accelerates
Reduce cycle times and upgrade your security posture by centralizing secrets management across the entire enterprise in one standardized platform.
- Cloud and self-hosted options
- SAML SSO
- Officially supported integrations
- 99.95% Uptime SLA
- 24x7x365 support
When passwords and keys are placed in source code, code becomes sensitive and cumbersome to deploy. Good secrets management lets development teams develop, test, and deploy software without a secret near their code, empowering them to ship more features faster.
Remove Software Delivery Bottlenecks
Reduce cycle times by removing sensitive secrets from source code and providing them automatically when applications start. By eliminating the burden of secrets, you can automate more throughout the entire Software Delivery Lifecycle.
Privileged access creates silos within teams. Enable everyone – from god-admin to intern – to work on the same code without needing access to secrets.
Upgrade Digital Hygiene
Prevent leaks of corporate data by protecting the digital keys to your datacenters. Eliminate copies of secrets sprawling throughout IT systems and take back control with centralized secrets management.
Reduce Threat Surface
Eliminate secret sprawl throughout source code repositories, DevOps tools, and forgotten hard drives. Instead, secrets are stored securely in a central location and loaded into memory only when needed.
Ensure Continuous Compliance
Use access controls to ensure the right people and processes have access to the right secrets. Leverage the audit log to monitor when secrets are used by humans and machines. Revoke access when incidents occur or people leave the organization.
We’re Here to Help
Documentation is great, but sometimes you just need to talk to a human. You can always count on us to be there to make your secrets management adoption a success, from proof of concept to purchase.
- Implementation and onboarding support
- Developer training and on-site workshops
- 24x5 and 24x7 support SLAs
- ISO 27001 certification assistance
- Dedicated account manager with regular check-ins
Secrets Management as a Service
- End-to-end encryption model, only your team can access your secrets
- 99.99% uptime in the last 12 months
A dedicated and managed SecretHub deployment.
- Isolated single tenant
- Hosted in a region of choice
- 99.95% uptime SLA
- Automatic updates
- Custom (sub)domain
Keep things behind your own firewall.
- On-premise or in your cloud
- High Availability mode
- Runs on commodity hardware
- Full control over maintenance schedule
- Installation assistance
One Unified Secrets Management Platform
Consolidate all your secrets management needs into one standardized platform, without changing your existing software. Break through ecosystem boundaries to enforce security across multiple teams and stacks.
- Enterprise-wide consistency ensures your teams can easily collaborate and troubleshoot across the stack.
- Reduce the human resource cost of maintaining the DevOps toolchain by using officially supported integrations.
- SecretHub is a lightweight addition to both modern and legacy applications. Migrate gradually without any code changes required.
- Every engineer can use SecretHub with a 10-minute tutorial, no matter their seniority level, preferred tooling or operating system.
Our systems handle large amounts of privacy data, so infrastructure security and compliance is crucial. SecretHub was instrumental in getting certified for ISO 27001 and NEN 7510, the chapters on key management practically wrote themselves.
We've tried pretty much every solution out there for secrets management and SecretHub is The Thing filling the void in our pipeline. The experience was super nice, we had zero friction integrating SecretHub with our infrastructure.View case study