The signup command creates a new personal SecretHub account:
secrethub signup [options]
If you’re already logged in, you’ll get prompted to overwrite the existing configuration. If you do so, beware that you will lose your credential if you haven’t backed it up. The command also prompts you for any required information that is not provided through flags.
- The username you would like to use on SecretHub.
- Your full name.
- Your (work) email address we will use for all correspondence.
- The name of your organization. If it is specified, a new shared workspace will also be created.
- A description (max 144 chars) for your organization so others will recognize it.
- Ignore confirmation and fail instead of prompt for missing arguments.